CAP 4 All was developed to educate Trainers, Coaches, Athletes and Parents about the CAP Program. This course is the foundation for all other CAP courses as it teaches the core neck strength exercises.
When you have mastered this level of base strength we have developed advanced sport-specific courses so you can continually achieve higher levels of strength that are required to prevent concussions.
This is a two-hour online course.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain how the CAP Concussion Prevention Program prevents and reduces the risk of sustaining a concussion
- Recognize who is at risk for concussions and why
- Explain how the CAP foundation exercises are designed to prevent concussions before they occur
- Describe how to access your training log
- Explain what your CAP Report is for and where to access it
- Identify some basic first aid treatments
- Describe some of the baseline tests commonly used and their deficiencies
- Describe some of the common fallacies for treating concussions, and
- Successfully complete the CAP Training Program on your own or with your trainer