CAP developed this free course because we believe that everyone from athletes, parents, teachers, trainers, medical personnel, fans to coaches should know how to spot a concussion and, what to do.
This is an one-hour online course.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Spot a potential concussion
- Explain different types of cell trauma
- Identify the cardinal signs of a concussion
- Classify the severity of a concussion
- Explain the ABCs to classify a potential concussion
- Explain the importance of the first 48 hours
- Explain why the RAM test is important to assess neck dysfunction, and
- Describe the CAP Brain Repair Protocol