The Blood Gang Secret Codes Free course provides learners with knowledge of the covert methods of communication used by gang members and inmates. The emphasis is on deciphering and code-cracking of real confiscated documents.
Check out Gary Klivans SWIFT Library for more courses: Gang & Inmate Secret Codes certification!
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the covert methods of communication used by Blood gang members and inmates in correctional facilities and in other situations where secret communication is used
- Analyze and practice code-cracking of actual confiscated documents
- Recognize patterns that help to decode documents and develop an appreciation for the ingenuity of criminals to hide their messages
- Identify symbols, colors, hand signs, and tattoos used by Blood gangs and inmates
- Develop an awareness of the common methods used by Blood gangs and inmates to communicate covertly
- Identify specific Blood gang identifiers
- Become familiar with the Blood gang belief system, and
- Familiarize yourself with real-life examples of deciphered Blood gang documents