This course provides learners with knowledge of the covert methods of communication used by Latin King gang members. The emphasis is on deciphering and code-cracking of real confiscated documents.
This course is a two-hour online course.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the covert methods of communication used by Latin King gang members and inmates in correctional facilities and in other situations where secret communication is used
- Analyze and practice code-cracking using actual confiscated documents
- Recognize patterns that help to decode documents and develop an appreciation for the ingenuity of criminals to hide their messages
- Identify symbols, colors, hand signs, and tattoos used by Latin gangs & inmates
- Develop an awareness of the common methods used by Latin gangs & inmates to communicate covertly
- Identify specific Latin gang identifiers
- Familiarize yourself with real-life examples of deciphered Latin gang documents, and
- Become familiar with the Latin King Gang Codes