The CAP RAM Program is designed to be an integral part of the athlete’s overall protective health plan for concussion prevention throughout a sports career.
While concussions in sledding sports are not well researched or receive the attention that many contact sports do, it is a serious problem and should be treated as such.
This is a one-hour online course.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the types of injuries that occur in sledding sports
- Explain sledhead and what causes it
- Explain how G forces impact the body
- Identify the different types of CAP Sledding exercises
- Explain how these exercises prevent sledding injuries and concussions, and
- Implement the Sledding-specific advanced CAP exercises