There are many things that can go wrong with a vehicle, some of which can actually hinder driving safety. This course will give drivers the basic fundamentals to conduct a trip inspection. Catching vehicle defects before they become safety hazards will help to avoid injury of drivers.
This a two-hour course.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- List the inspection requirements,
- Describe the defect reporting process,
- Complete inspection reports,
- Identify the defects, and
- Describe the inspection procedures.