In this course, you will learn about TEG (triethylene glycol) Gas Dehydration systems. You will understand the principles behind natural gas dehydration using glycol as well as the process for regenerating the water-saturated glycol. At the end of this course, learners will be able to explain the fundamentals of TEG Dehydration systems control and monitoring. They will also be able to describe the design, operation, and components of TEG dehydration, regeneration, and off gas handling systems.
Throughout the course, there will be assessment in the form of Multiple Choice questions, Graphical selection questions, Matching questions, or True/ False questions.
This is a two-hour online course.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Go over natural gas production
- Understand the functions of the dehydration system
- Understand the purpose of the Dehydration system
- Overview the gas dehydration process
- Understand the dehydration process controllers in the gas dehydration process
- Understand Contactor – features, alarms & shutdowns
- Go over glycol regeneration process controllers
- Go over glycol regeneration Rich TEG filters
- Go over glycol regeneration TEG Overhead systems
- And much more