Trust among the untrusted. How is it achieved, what does it mean, and where will it take us? This course is designed to provide a summary of working knowledge of:
– How distributive technologies work.
– How faith in these technologies can provide for greater adoption.
– How this remarkable technology has become monetized.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- The terms and applications describing significant references to this technology
- Have an understanding of the size and scope of the technology
- Applications of the technology
- Monetary application of the technology
- How we apply faith in everyday systems of value
- The most popular application of this technology, Bitcoin
- How security and faith is achieved through broad adoption
- How to get in, transact and store value
- Weaknesses, and precautions
- Current applications under development, and how these developments will change the lives of people who have no access to financial institutions