Understanding and dispelling myths surrounding bullying and peer mistreatment will help you to build and implement effective bullying prevention program.
This is a two hour course.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Strengthen positive, inclusive school environments,
- Use effective strategies to reduce mistreatment and increase helpful behaviours,
- Help mistreated youth to change,
- Build resiliency for all,
- Support youth who are mistreated, and
- Support positive actions by peers.