Getting a good night’s sleep is a common problem for many people. Some turn to medication, while others live their entire lives never getting a good night’s sleep. In this course you will learn the different factors that influence sleep quality, and learn to troubleshoot your own sleep. Lots of natural methods for improving sleep exist, to be successful with them requires an understanding of sleep itself.
This is an one-hour online course.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what happens during sleep
- Learn about the 4 stages of sleep
- Understand why you can’t fall asleep or can’t stay asleep
- Learn how waking up at specific times indicate specific things
- Learn about hormones and sleep
- Learn about environment and sleep
- Apply effective sleep protocols