Alberta Driver Hours of Service Limits course deals with driver fatigue and the Alberta Provincial Hours of Service Legislation. The legislation outlines the responsibilities of the driver and employer to prevent driver fatigue and dangerous driving conditions. The course will also go over the completion of a log book and driver duty status.
This is a two-hour online course.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define the terms of the Hours of Service Legislation
- Identify the dangers of fatigue and its effects on the human body
- State the work shift rules for drivers
- Describe the rules for deferral of off-duty time
- Determine the purpose of a daily log book and how to enter logs into it