Ergonomics is the science of designing a workspace around the needs of the worker. Designing your workstation, and workflow, using ergonomic principles is essential to help prevent injury, improve productivity, and reduce stress.
This is a one-hour online course.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define Office Ergonomics and Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Identify RSI Symptoms, and all of the risk factors for an injury
- Design your workstation ergonomically
- Design your workflow to meet your physical and mental needs
- Describe why exercise is important
- List and perform stretches for your body